4. Another way of setting up an ad on Facebook is through call-to-actions or simply the Call-to-Action Ads. A call-to-action ad promotes your business page’s call-to-action button. Facebook says, “For example, if you add the Shop Now button to your Page, the button encourages people to shop. The corresponding call-to-action ad promotes the Shop Now button to a wider audience.”
Did you know that there are numerous benefits Facebook can create for your business? That’s right! Facebook is a very powerful tool you can use to market your products and services.
Did you know that there are numerous benefits Facebook can create for your business? That’s right! Facebook is a very powerful tool you can use to market your products and services. If you want to market your business without printing and sending out flyers or brochures to people, Facebook is THAT place!
So what can Facebook really do as a marketing tool? As the world’s leading social media channel, Facebook can do surprise you with its wonders.
The fact that Facebook has more than two billion users every month, reaching out to more people is highly possible. If you do not have a Facebook Business Account yet, you can visit How to Optimize Your Facebook Business Page to give you a good start on making your page stand out and visible. If already have one but have not tried using its marketing features, feel free to continue reading this article. You are off to an exciting marketing journey.
1. Like using your personal account, Facebook allows business pages to publish and share photos and videos too. If you have a knack for graphic designs and creative writing, you can certainly do the basic marketing on your own. But if you don’t, you can either learn the skills online or hire a team to take care of your content.
2. Ever heard of chatbots or ever tried sending a message to a page and received an automatic response that gives you options for further queries? That’s the speed and power of a Messenger chatbot. If you are a business owner who always gets busy and away from your phone, setting up an automatic responder to answer customer concerns will save you time and money. It’s what people often call speedy customer support.
3. Paid advertisement: it’s where the business owners usually invest when they venture into Facebook marketing. Why would they spend money on Facebook ads? The answer is simple: they get to specify their target audience and reach thousands to millions of people. As a return on their investment, they get quality leads (thru phone calls or emails), which would then become their new customers after successfully closing the deal.
5. Facebook is also very helpful with reports, insights, and analytics that would show your ad performance on the platform, and Facebook does it for FREE! It’s part of the features that Facebook has, so indeed, it provides business owners a low-cost marketing campaign.
6. How do you steer traffic to your website using Facebook? Aside from making sure to optimize your page, you also need to have a steady stream of fresh content—visual at that. Let’s admit it, the purely textual content can be boring, so you need to add some spice by pairing it with images or videos to get more engagement.
In addition, you can post ads that contain your website link in the description. As they say, the easiest way to get your posts in front of your target audience is to put in a little money. And if you have a regularly updated blog page on your website, share the link on Facebook so more people get to see and read it.
Ultimately, we can say that Facebook is full of wonders and potential not just as a communication tool but a marketing avenue for businesses too. Despite all these, one thing is certain: there is no shortcut to success in the marketing world. Everything is a process, from setting up a Facebook page, posting a photo or video, publishing a paid advertisement, to closing the deal with a new customer.
Your marketing strategy could either make you win or lose. Yes, it’s less work and cost-effective with Facebook as our tool, but if you want to make it work for your business, you need to follow the rules and establish a strategy. Although with Facebook’s seemingly endless benefits to businesses, you have a lot of options to use to become successful in marketing your business.
Remember: the existing and potential customers of your business are on Facebook, so if you want to promote your brand and sell your products or services well, you need to be there too.